Jordan Kolb's History
I was born in Englewood, NJ and have lived in Teaneck, NJ my entire life. After attending High School in Paramus, NJ I made the decision to continue my education at Yeshiva University. I Chose Y.U. for a number of reasons. Most importantly, it was a great institution where I would be able to both gain knowledge while still maintaining a religious life. Y.U. offers Jewish students the ability to learn secular studies within a Yeshiva setting. This was extremely attractive to me and I jumped at the opportunity to attend Y.U..
Ten Goals In Life
In no particular order:
1) Live a fulfilling life in which I am happy and satisfied with my contribution to those around me.
2) Maintain a close relationship with my friends who have always been there for me through good times and bad times.
3) Continue to grow religiously as I get closer with Hashem through my practicing Judaism.
4) Find a loving wife that I will feel lucky to be with and that will push me everyday to improve myself.
5) To raise children with the same dignity, respect, and kindness that my parents gave me.
6) To instill the same virtues, that I was raised with, in my own children.
7) To Find a job that both provides for my family and that I enjoy doing.One day, I hope aspire to be my own boss, just as my father is, in order to spend time with my family as often as I would like.
8) To remain very close with my siblings who have been my closest and most reliable friends in my entire life and to only have our relationship grow as we get older.
9) To be dedicated to everything I do and never give anything less than 101% of my effort, time and strength into anything I set my mind to.
10) To be in an integral part of a Jewish community, hopefully in Israel,in which I can bring respect and honor to both my friends and family.
11*) I know there are only supposed to be ten but one of my greatest desires and dreams is to be able to retire, learn Torah, and SKI as long as my knees and ankles can take it.